After the shift of acceptance revolving around humanities origins has begun to integrate, the individuation can then begin to with some skill traverse the complex layers of extraordinary perception and within inter dimensional matrices. Skilled and well groomed practitioners begin in the realm of deep gravity before beginning to function on the etheric.
Just as within the practicum designed to inform on the micro level of facilitation, an organic process must be adhered to in order to become truly proficient in the macro or group. Module IV is comprised of complex oral traditions which include group dynamics and how to co-create profound intimacy in well attended settings. It is strictly designed for Module III graduates who have undeniably defined that this path is theirs to traverse at any cost to serve the whole in a way that creates abundance and a sustainable Pranayama Healing Practice.
- Advanced Pranic Clearing & Working with Energy Centers
- Attachments, Their Origins and Removal
- Utilizing the Web of Consciousness
- Advanced Release Techniques
- The Medicine Way
- Earth Ritual
- Protective Boundary Initiation
- A Tale of Tapasya: Proper Preparation for Awakening
- The Art of Space Holding
- Facilitators Guide to Dissolve Expectation
- How to Stay on Track in the Work
- Reverse Engineering
- Song Circles
- Music & Frequency Orchestration for Breath Sessions
- Working with Plant Medicines
- Languaging, Diagnostics, Phrasing, Slingshot of Silence, Supporting the Process of Realization
- Interpreting Intuitive Messaging
- Affirming Co-Created Goals
- Convenience and It’s Consequences
- Advanced Group Dynamics & Management
- Defining Guardianship
- Navigating the Pranic Field & Energetic Vacuums
Anatomy of Awakening Training is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. No experience necessary, open to all believe systems, however, Module I-III are prerequisites for enrolling in Module IV. Those who wish to use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate or attending for certification must have Modules I-V attended & paid for in full, exam completed and exam review approved, and 20 facilitated sessions logged and reviewed. Those wishing to explore training for self-reflection and discovery, may join training without need for certification.
Payment Plan MIV (Contact us directly)
Purchase MIV Virtual REVIEW (Graduates Only)
Virtual Module IV Options:
This purchase is for the prerecorded training. If you would like to attend the Live Stream, please contact us after your purchase at 309-256-4238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-RECORDED: A 12 hour online training, available for unlimited viewing upon purchase.
ONLINE LIVE STREAM: A 12 hour online training aired live in 2 hour segments, recorded sessions available 48 hours after live air date. It is not necessary to attend all sessions live.
Current Training Dates: thebreathcenter.com/gatherings/training
This purchase is valid for all in person and online Module IV Trainings offered by The Breath Center.
Please contact us at 309-256-4238 or jacquesaudri@gmail with questions.
There are no reviews yet.