Module II is for Module I Graduates focused on their own journey, working with others, and implementation of intuition & awareness, and serves to further unwind the layers of consciousness for personal liberation and the medicine for facilitating clarity in working with others.
Module II Topics Include:
- Beginning to Advanced Intuitive Practices
- Tracking Disease Through Lineage
- Communication through Body Languaging
- Root Causes of Mental, Spiritual, Emotional, & Physical Disease
- 10 Methods of Awakening as Taught by Swami Satyananda
- Proper Space Holding for Healing in the Pranic State
- Somatic Awareness
- Jyotish Transits
- Planetary Influence
- Introduction to Human Design
- Advanced 1 on 1 work
- Mysticism, Science & Yogic Theory
- Exploration of the Healthy Embodiment of Personal Power
- The Path of the Healer
- Development of Personal Offering
- Self Exploration for Sharing Heart Based Services Sustainably
- Becoming Coaches of Consciousness
- Introduction into South American Teachings, the Medicine Wheel, & Shamanism
Anatomy of Awakening Training is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. No experience necessary, open to all believe systems, however Module I is required to attend Module II. Those who wish to use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate or attending for certification must have Modules I-V attended & paid for in full, exam completed and exam review approved, and 20 facilitated sessions logged and reviewed. Those wishing to explore training for self-reflection and discovery, may join training without need for certification.
Purchase MII REVIEW (Graduates Only)
Online Module II Options:
This purchase is for the prerecorded training. If you would like to attend the Live Stream, please contact us after your purchase at 309-256-4238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-RECORDED: A 10 hour online training, available for unlimited viewing upon purchase.
ONLINE LIVE STREAM: A 12 hour online training aired live in 2 hour segments, recorded sessions available 48 hours after live air date. It is not necessary to attend all sessions live.
Current Training Dates: thebreathcenter.com/gatherings/training
This purchase is valid for all in person and online Module II Trainings offered by The Breath Center.
Please contact us at 309-256-4238 or jacquesaudri@gmail with questions.
There are no reviews yet.