The Anatomy of Awakening Module I Training, taught by Michael Brian Baker, is open to those interested and passionate about personal growth such as life coaches, yoga teachers, massage/physical therapists, counselors, entrepreneurs, athletes, medical doctors, alternative health practitioners, artists, business leaders, everyday people who seek to improve their physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual health, those who wish to begin to immerse themselves in the art of pranayama facilitation, and successful “Arts Practitioners” who wish to add this modality to their repertoire.
This is an introduction to the history and highest and best practices of the origin and facilitation of “breath work”.
- Highest Standards, Safety, Morals, & Ethics of “Breath Work”
- Facilitation, Documentation, and Internal Reflection around the Process and Teachings of the Origin Energies of Shakti
- Emotional Intelligence and Intimacy through Trust
- Transcending Limitations of Talk Therapy
- Tools to Understand and Breakthrough Creative Blockages
- Vedic History of Pranayama Practices & the Kundalini
- Developing a Personal Practice
- Working with Others 1 on 1
- Optimized Self Care for Empaths
- Grounding & Shielding
- Identifying Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual Dis-ease & Navigating these in the Pranic State
- Intro to Socratic Communication
- Personal Transformation
- Neuroscience & Application of BioHacking Techniques
Anatomy of Awakening Training is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. No experience necessary, open to all believe systems. Those who wish to use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate or attending for certification must have Modules I-V attended & paid for in full, exam completed and exam review approved, and 20 facilitated sessions logged and reviewed. Those wishing to explore training for self-reflection and discovery, may join training without need for certification.
Purchase MI REVIEW (Graduates Only)
Online Module I Options:
This purchase is for the prerecorded training. If you would like to attend the Live Stream, please contact us after your purchase at 309-256-4238 or email@example.com
PRE-RECORDED: A 10 hour online training, available for unlimited viewing upon purchase.
ONLINE LIVE STREAM: A 12 hour online training aired live in 2 hour segments, recorded sessions available 48 hours after live air date. It is not necessary to attend all sessions live.
Current Training Dates: thebreathcenter.com/gatherings/training
This purchase is valid for all in person and online Module I Trainings offered by The Breath Center.
Please contact us at 309-256-4238 or jacquesaudri@gmail with questions.