After the shift of acceptance revolving around humanities origins has begun to integrate, the individuation can then begin to with some skill traverse the complex layers of extraordinary perception and within inter dimensional matrices. Skilled and well groomed practitioners begin in the realm of deep gravity before beginning to function on the etheric.
Just as within the practicum designed to inform on the micro level of facilitation, an organic process must be adhered to in order to become truly proficient in the macro or group. Module IV is comprised of complex oral traditions which include group dynamics and how to co-create profound intimacy in well attended settings. Note: Module IV is part of the comprehensive training program known as The Anatomy of Awakening. Modules are no longer offered on an individual training schedule.
- Advanced Pranic Clearing & Working with Energy Centers
- Attachments, Their Origins and Removal
- Utilizing the Web of Consciousness
- Advanced Release Techniques
- The Medicine Way
- Earth Ritual
- Protective Boundary Initiation
- A Tale of Tapasya
- The Art of Space Holding
- Facilitators Guide to Dissolve Expectation
- How to Stay on Track in the Work
- Reverse Engineering
- Song Circles
- Advanced Sound Technologies
- Languaging, Diagnostics, Phrasing, Slingshot of Silence, Supporting the Process of Realization
- Interpreting Intuitive Messaging
- Affirming Co-Created Goals
- Convenience and It’s Consequences
- Group Dynamics & Management
- Defining Guardianship
- Navigating the Pranic Field & Energetic Vacuums
Anatomy of Awakening Training is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. No experience necessary, open to all belief systems. Those who wish to use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate or attending for certification must have Modules I-V attended & paid for in full, exam completed and exam review approved, and 20 facilitated sessions logged and reviewed. Those wishing to explore training for self-reflection and discovery, may join training without need for certification.
Available Training Formats:
The Anatomy of Awakening and Breathwork 101: Fundamentals are currently available pre-recorded, online. Click here to register.
The Anatomy of Awakening Training is offered via livestream once per year. Register for the 2024 Waitlist here.
Current Training Dates: https://thebreathcenter.mykajabi.com/upcomingtraining
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions.