The Anatomy of Awakening Module I Training, taught by Michael Brian Baker, is open to those interested and passionate about personal growth such as life coaches, yoga teachers, massage/physical therapists, counselors, entrepreneurs, athletes, medical doctors, alternative health practitioners, artists, business leaders, everyday people who seek to improve their physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual health, those who wish to begin to immerse themselves in the art of pranayama facilitation, and successful “Arts Practitioners” who wish to add this modality to their repertoire.
This is an introduction to the history and highest and best practices of the origin and facilitation of breath work.
- Highest Standards, Safety, Morals, & Ethics of “Breath Work”
- Facilitation, Documentation, and Internal Reflection around the Process and Teachings of the Origin Energies of Shakti
- Emotional Intelligence and Intimacy through Trust
- Transcending Limitations of Talk Therapy
- Tools to Understand and Breakthrough Creative Blockages
- Vedic History of Pranayama Practices & the Kundalini
- Developing a Personal Practice
- Working with Others 1 on 1
- Optimized Self Care for Empaths
- Grounding & Shielding
- Identifying Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual Dis-ease & Navigating these in the Pranic State
- Intro to Socratic Communication
- Personal Transformation
- Neuroscience & Application of BioHacking Techniques
This is a 2 day event, each day starting at 1030am and ending at 630pm with a lunch break midday.
Module I is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. Attendees will leave with a solid foundation for creating a professional practice based on service, humility and responsible daily activity. Graduates will have the hands on experience, knowledge of highest & best practices, and tools to begin sharing breathwork in one on one settings.
Address & Parking details will be sent upon payment confirmation.
Please bring lunch & snacks, water/ water bottle, yoga mat, blanket. eye pillow, one heart and curiousity to learn!
Please go to thebreathcenter.com/gatherings/training for current dates and location that this training will be offered. This purchase is valid for all in person and online Module I Trainings offered by The Breath Center.