“We have the same goal… to help you feel better. We go there together”.
Please reach out to us at 309-256-4238 or email@example.com to schedule your session. If you have already scheduled your appointment time(s) via email, please use the payment options at the bottom of this page to confirm your appointment.
All Sessions and Arts Practices are available in person or virtually at your convenience.
- Consultation Call: $30 for 30 minutes
- Single session: $250 for 90 minutes
- 3 Session Package: $675 for 3 x 90 minute sessions (Save $75)
- 5 Session Package: $1125 for 5 x 90 minute sessions (Save $125)
- Personal Support: $5 per minute
- Consultation Call: ($30) Optional 30 minute consultation call with Michael to discuss details and possible objectives of future sessions. This option is provided for those who would like to connect with Michael BEFORE working together 1 on 1. It is not necessary to book a consultation call before working with Michael.
- Single Session Package: ($250) 90 minute 1 on 1 session with Michael, either in person or virtually. Each session includes private conversation, teachings, or guidance with Michael, guided breath meditation, and integration period as permitted within the scheduled time. One 30 minute followup call with Michael is also included at no extra charge. Single Session Packages are recommended for anyone who identifies as:
- ready for rapid transformation
- clear on what they would like to shift in their lives
- beginning on the spiritual path and looking for more clarity
- prepared for life changes after completing physical, mental, emotional clearing via cleansing, fasting, yoga, or meditation practices
- consciously looking to release pain of any kind from its roots
- actively seeking healing on all levels
- interested in creative, intellectual, emotional, or financial breakthroughs
- drawn to spiritual teachings or scientific research around the liberation of consciousness
- dedicated to the implementation of creating a better world for future generations
- 3 Session Package: ($675) Includes 3 x 90 minute sessions with Michael. The sessions in this package have been discounted for a total savings of $75. Please plan on completing this package within a 1 month period. These sessions include all of the services described in the single sessions (including one 30 minute followup phone call per session) and are for people who are committed to their own deep, long term healing.
- 5 Session Package: ($1125) Includes 5 x 90 minute sessions with Michael. The sessions in this package have been discounted for a total savings of $75. Please plan on completing this package within a 1 month period. These sessions include all of the services described in the single sessions (including one 30 minute followup phone call per session) and are for people who are ready to make significant, lasting changes in their life.
- Personal Support: ($5 per minute) Schedule desired time frame to talk to Michael 1 on 1. This can include:
- personal guidance in relationships, business, or spiritual journey
- integration of any awakening or challenging life experience
- additional followup calls after 1 on 1 sessions
This approach to pain management, therapy, and healing is different because we address pain at its roots, which are energetic.
We breathe every moment with very little awareness.
The breath is literally our lifeline to existence.
When the breath is arrested, life as we know it, on the gross, material plain, comes to an end.
When we increase our awareness around our breath we increase our connection to life, universal energy flow and G-d head intelligence.
The basic practice of working with the breath is rumored to be over 40,000 years old. There are thousands of sequences involving different holding patterns, separated by timed inhalations and exhalations. Each and every method opens portholes to varying levels of non-ordinary consciousness, mental and physical faculties.
Most familiar in the West perhaps are the Yogic Pranayams, which aid the physical, mental and subtle body for preventative disease control and or to prepare for meditation and Stanislav Grof’s Holotropic Breath Work, Leonard Orr’s Rebirthing, Vivation developed by Jim Leonard and many more variations of Yoga rebranded and labeled as discoveries made and developed by Western Practitioners .
The Breathwork you will experience here is not widely known of or taught in Yoga, Shamanism or as a portion of basic Spiritual Curriculum, but it should be.
Gentle Pranayam methods do not promote hyperventilation or re-traumatization.
The breath is a two-part exercise using only the mouth. There are two inhales. The first inhale is into the lower belly. The second inhale transfers the first from the belly into the upper chest which then is exhaled in full release. This practice is very powerful and need not be forced or practiced with any level of strain.
Develop a 7-minute breath practice twice daily using the above listed exercise and watch your connection to creativity, wellness and spirit blossom.
Note! There are sequences in the exploration of Breathwork that require 15 to 30 minutes or longer of grounding and “getting back into” the body after the practice has been completed.
Humans are by and large ungrounded, functioning much of the time in their heads with little awareness and true connection to the body.
It is recommended that a regular Yoga practice or other vigorous exercise plan is paired with a plant-based diet and added to your Breathwork practice.
This way, the experience of journey into extra ordinary levels of consciousness will truly be embodied and bring about the full benefit of an integrated, healthy spiritual life experience.