- This event has passed.
7 Day Khichdi Cleanse
March 25, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - March 31, 2019 @ 7:30 pm PDT$199 – $299
The Breath Center 7-Day Khichdi Cleanse Team
March Cleanse Team 3 -25- 2019 ~ 3-31-2019
(Full Schedule Below)
Free Q&A Webinar Available When You Submit Application for Cleanse:
$100 off when you sign up before March 14th 2019
Pay only $99 when you sign up for the Full Cleanse here: thebreathcenter.com/gatherings/fullcleanse19
Join The Breath Centers Khichdi Cleanse Team 2019 and expect all of the information, support and counsel you need to:
*Revitalize digestive system and internal organs
*Hydrate and alkalize
*Develop simple, personal, organic nourishment regime
*Dissolve unhealthy thoughts, programs and belief systems
*Restore personal will
*Join a community of like-minded, on purpose individuals and Make New Friends!
*BONUS: Pre-Recorded Interview on Whole Food Plant Based Lifestyle with Esteemed Guest Darshana Thacker, Chef of “Forks Over Knives” & Darshana’s Kitchen
*EXTRA BONUS: 20% off Discount Code for Forks Over Knives Annual Plan
Live Webinar Schedule:
- Free Q&A Webinar Available for Download – Submit Application HERE
- Friday March 22nd at 7:30pm PST – Preparation Call for all registered participants
- Monday March 25th 7:30pm-8:30pm PST – Support & Share by Michael Brian Baker, with Esteemed Guest Darshana Thacker, Chef of “Forks Over Knives” & Darshana’s Kitchen.
- Thursday March 28th 7:30pm-8:30pm PST – Support & Share, plus Live Group Meditation, led by Michael Brian Baker
- Sunday March 31st 7:30pm-8:30pm PST – Closing Call, plus Live Group Pranayama Session, led by Michael Brian Baker
Approved application required prior to admission. Please Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/qF88EJrWA1SrDtP72
Price: $299 ($199 when you sign up before March 14th, or only $99 when you also sign up for the Full Cleanse!)
Khichdi Cleanse 2019 Includes:
- Breath Center Khichdi Recipe and Cleanse Booklet
- Three Online Team Calls Lead by The Breath Center’s Founder
- Support & Guidance for cleansing
- One Online Live Skype Group Pranayama Session
- One Online Live Group Meditation
- Whole Food Plan Based Lifestyle and Q&A with Esteemed Guest Darshana Thacker, Chef of “Forks Over Knives” & Darshana’s Kitchen
- Self Designated “Personal Partner” Support Calls
- Access to Community Khichdi Cleanse Facebook Group
- Downloadable Pre-Recorded interview with Darshana Thacker & 20% off of Forks Over Knives Annual Plans
This offering is a pre-cleanse which is highly recommended as preparation for those enrolled for The Complete Detox Cleanse being offered in April of 2019. Discounts offered to full program registrants who join both March and April Cleanse Teams.
About Your Hosts:
Michael Brian Baker – The Breath Center
Michael Brian Baker is a renowned, certified breathwork facilitator who has facilitated over 8,000 participants annually throughout his 12 years’ experience both nationally and internationally. He is the only known practitioner who integrates Quero shamanism with Yogic Pranamaya integrated within his therapeutic approaches, and has worked extensively within the recovery community, Bhakti Yoga Lineage, & Bastyr Naturopathic University System.
Michael is a student of compassion and humility and the founding member of The Breath Center, traveling to facilitate groups and individuals in the realization of self-mastery through somatic release, breathwork, and natural plant-based detox. Michael’s extensive experience as a keynote speaker representing the conscious and healing arts communities has built his well deserved reputation for restoring profound hope and intimacy in large group settings. He supports people in their own growth, freedom, and discovery of the bodies innate intelligence to heal from within.
Darshana Thacker – Forks Over Knives Chef
Darshana is chef and culinary project manager for Forks Over Knives. A graduate of the Natural Gourmet Institute, she is the author of Forks Over Knives: Flavor! She created the recipes for Forks Over Knives Family and was a lead recipe contributor to the New York Times bestseller The Forks Over Knives Plan. Her recipes have been published in The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook, Forks Over Knives—The Cookbook, Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health, and LA Yoga magazine.
No experience necessary. All belief systems welcome. Space is Limited, Enroll Now!
This program is not an alternative to Western Medical Diagnosis or Treatment Plans. Please check with a medical professional prior to beginning any cleanse protocol. We reserve the right to disqualify those who may threaten their own health and or the health of others. All cleanse content and curriculum are intellectual property owned by The Breath Center and must not be copied, sold or shared without express approval of The Breath Center Principals or Managing Partners.
All Food Ingredients and Detox Gear Must be Purchased and Provided by Participants.
This is a training forum only and has been constructed so that participants may attend once and finish empowered to repeat the process quarterly or as their physical and mental well-being requires.
Attention: This program requires absolute commitment to individual health and wellbeing. There will be no refunds of deposits or registration fees for any reason. Please measure your commitment prior to registering, as our program requires partnership and a team building attitude and equal effort.