Pranic Immersion 108 – San Diego
July 15 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT$175 - $199
5 hour Introduction to Breathwork Training Immersion
This “Introduction to Breath Work Training” will be offered at discount to early registrants and include in it’s curriculum “Group Experience and Clearing” with Michael, brief history, highest and best standards, ethics and morals of pranayama facilitation and attendee “One on One” partner work.
· Establishing your own home practice
· Deepening a consistent spiritual connection, regardless of the length of time and exposure we have had to yogic practice
· Love F.E.A.R into its proper reconditioned state
· Accessing emotional intelligence
· Develop resolve in relationships past present and future
· Choose karmic clearing and liberation from “The Wheel”
· Gain clarity around your life’s purpose
· Develop a team supporting the journey towards your highest potential
There will be an overview of the South American, Brazilian and Peruvian perspectives on the “fine tuning and realignment” of Dis-Ease and the way in which nature, frequency, ritual, devotion and humor play into the tracking and release of ailment.
This training has been customized for “experienced practitioners” looking to add this specific modality to their repertoire and for beginners seeking “personal re-alignment” and a deeper connection to their own inner ability to affect positive transformation in their lives.
Life Coaches and Advanced Practitioners Welcome
This is not only a continued deepening experience with Michael but also a glimpse into The Breath Center Series 1 Training.
Pricing: $175 Early Bird, $199 at the door
Sign Up HERE