- This event has passed.
Pranic Immersion 108
May 13 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm PDT$150 - $199
Early Bird Ends May 9th!
5 Hour Post-Shakti Mini Retreat
Pranic Immersion 108
Monday May 13th 2019
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
10625 Palm Dr, Desert Hot Springs CA
An afternoon of gentle inner focus, connection and deep release.
The Breath Center is proud to announce an all new transcendental mini retreat that will cleanse, sooth and provide deep insight for those who are seeking more clarity, ease and wellbeing in their lives.
Have you ever asked yourself what you came for in this world, that is, your purpose?
Have you ever stopped to think that during your childhood there were several signs of your calling?
Do you have the ability to engage inner intelligence by navigating and directing awareness to a single pointed focus with clear and confident resolve?
The highest and best use of conscious awareness is to Awaken.
There are many various techniques and methods to support one in this process.
For many, the thought of hours upon hours of mediation and concentration on foreign studies keeps us from the true if even momentary experience of spiritual liberation.
For those with large appetites for personal growth who continually experience issues of time deficit due to life’s many requisite priorities, a simple yet efficient consideration is available should you decide to engage.
The sixth method of awakening as dictated by his Divine Grace Swami Satyananda Saraswati is Pranayama.
Prana translates to Universal Current or Life Force Energy and Ayama means to expand.
Imagine being gifted the same unfathomable experience of deep inner peace that only those Holy, Sainted and or renounced of the material world have yet occupied.
Is there a possibility that one might become intimate with what has long been sought after and known in the Ancient Eastern Traditions as Samadhi?
“Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance.”
― Steven Pressfield
We live in a world guided by contrast, trial and error and challenges and triumphs. The contrast to resistance is liberation, peace, cooperation and harmony.
Feel into resistence. Transmute it into the energy to explore…
- Learn the first 6 of 10 methods for spiritual awakening.
- Receive how to prepare the body mind and spirit for profound transformation
- Determine which avenue is right for you independent of others experience, advice or guidance
- Resolve confusion related to life path, destination or unattained goals
- Develop a simple home practice that has the power to shape your future and guide you towards your highest potential.
Whether you are new to studies and writings related to the expansion of conscious awareness or you have tenure as a therapist or arts practitioner, the information and applications shared selflessly in this immersion are truly priceless.
Who should attend:
- Those willing to be deeply honest with themselves
- You have done a certain amount of work on yourself already but want to take the next step.
- You are willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- You are looking to explore new avenues and are willing to learn.
- Your heartfelt desire is to unlock your soul’s potential, expand your horizon, and connect with your unique purpose and soul evolution.
- You have had a series of super-natural experiences and/or soul awakening symptoms and don’t know how to integrate them into your daily life, or have generally a hard time “fitting in” and feel lost.
- You have a strong passion to go deeper into the exploration of human nature and the mystery of life.
- You have a sincere desire to connect and work with others.
- You’re single and looking to create more fulfilling relationships.
- You’re in a relationship and looking to deepen your capacity for intimacy.
As the foremost distinguished and tenured Vedanta based pranayama and healing arts training organization in the U.S, The Breath Center focuses on seamlessly blending Eastern and Western Preventative Disease Practices in an unpretentious manner that combine many important knowledge based systems not readily accessed by modern day society.
These gatherings accommodate individuals from a diverse spectrum of backgrounds and belief systems within a container where they are meet at the precise level they require to begin to comprehend the benefits of internal focus.
In under 90 minutes, a rare opportunity presents itself to experience a wide array of emotion and new found creativity utilizing ancient Eastern philosophies and technologies designated to ignite the process of expanding conscious awareness.
The combination of gentle, humor based guidance, sound therapy and refined ritual enriched methods shared in each group open the majority of attendees into completely new, fresh mindsets, reframing the way one thinks and responds to daily challenges and physical discomfort.
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
The Healing Waters of Desert Hot Springs
Nestled in the foothills of Desert Hot Springs, just minutes from Joshua Tree National Park, MIRACLE SPRINGS RESORT & SPA overlooks beautiful Palm Springs and the California desert’s Coachella Valley. Beneath their clear blue skies, where the sun shines year round, you can calm your mind, enjoy spectacular scenic landscapes, and soak your cares away in our courtyard of eight natural hot mineral pools. Discovered centuries ago by Cahuilla Indians, these waters are known worldwide as the very best for therapeutic and health benefits. Let your gaze carry you across the desert floor to snow-capped Mt. San Jacinto, and view life with a refreshing new perspective.
Day Passes & Rooms available here: http://miraclesprings.com
Note: The Breath Center is a grass roots educational, experiential organization founded in selfless service and exchange based on equal reciprocity. Refunds are not given for any reasons other than natural disaster, sudden illness or untimely transition. Admissions to coursework and or gatherings are not goods that can be restocked for future sale, therefore confirmed and paid admissions can be exchanged for future events, admissions or trainings but never placed on The Breath Center as an expectation of remuneration by their managers, acting partners or sponsors. Take into careful consideration your availability, travel time, lodging and all personal commitments prior to completing payments as all sales are final.