Module II Training – October NorCal
October 12 @ 10:30 am - October 13 @ 6:30 pm PDT$799
October 12-13 2019
Nevada City CA
(1 hour NE of Sacramento, 1 hour West of Truckee)
Module II is for Module I Graduates focused on their own journey, working with others, and implementation of intuition & awareness, and serves to further unwind the layers of consciousness for personal liberation and the medicine for facilitating clarity in working with themselves & others.
Module II Topics Include:
- Beginning to Advanced Intuitive Practices
- Tracking Disease Through Lineage
- Communication through Body Languaging
- Root Causes of Mental, Spiritual, Emotional, & Physical Disease
- Proper Space Holding for Healing in the Pranic State
- Somatic Awareness
- Jyotish Transits
- Elements of Human Design
- Planetary Influence
- Advanced 1 on 1 work
- Mysticism, Science & Yogic Theory
- Exploration of the Healthy Embodiment of Personal Power
- The Path of the Healer
- Development of Personal Offering
- Self Exploration for Sharing Heart Based Services Sustainably
- Implementation of the Earth Practices
- Becoming Coaches of Consciousness
- Introduction into South American Teachings, the Medicine Wheel, & Shamanism
Module I is a mandatory prerequisite to participate in Module II. Only those who complete this course will be approved for Module III.
This is a 2 day event, each day starting at 1030am and ending at 630pm with a lunch break midday.
Payment plans are available and flexible to meet your needs, and can be found HERE. Please contact email@example.com or 309-256-4238 for custom plans and more information.
About Nevada City CA
Those who wish to use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate or attending for certification must have Modules I-V, completed & paid for in full, exams completed, and 20 facilitated sessions logged and reviewed. Those wishing to explore training for self reflection and discovery, may join training without need for certification.
Save $895 when you sign up for Modules I-V together before May 13th!
Or, make a deposit to reserve your space: Submit your application here, then go to July Modules I-V to make your deposit. Payment can be applied to the dates of attendance you prefer. Please specify the dates after your purchase to: firstname.lastname@example.org.