- This event has passed.
Moksha Fest 2019
June 28, 2019 @ 10:00 am - June 30, 2019 @ 11:30 pm PDT
Use Discount Code for 25% off! Code: BREATHCENTER
Tickets can be purchased here: http://mokshafestival.com/socal/ticketsnew
These discounts do not apply for accommodation/RV camp passes, they are applicable only to the workshop and music passes.
Join the 5th summer Moksha festival in the mountains & pine forest of Frazier Park, CA. Celebrate with Yoga, Ayurveda, Sacred Music, Energy Medicine & Spiritual Art.
Scheduled Workshops with Michael Brian Baker:
- Saturday 6.29 12:30pm, CHAPEL – “The Anatomy of Awakening“
- Contained within each of our physical bodies is a vascular system that is non-ductory, yet is responsible for the entire experience of our individual somatic energy body. Come to know yourself with far more emotional intelligence and map unconscious obstructions. All levels and belief systems welcome. Please arrive 15 minutes early as doors will be locked at listed start time.
- Sunday 6.30 3:30pm, DINING HALL – “The Science and Mysticism behind Pranayama”
- The bio-plasmic field which connects all consciousness is directly conjoined to each human being through an energetic nerve network referred to as “The Nadis” which translates to channels, stream or flow. Learn to ignite this field for clearing, creating and connection and develop a gentle home practice. All levels and belief systems welcome. Please arrive 15 minutes early as doors will be locked at listed start time.
- Monday 7. 1 10:30am-3:30pm, FRAZIER LIBRARY – “Pranic Immersion 5 Hour Mini Retreat”
- An afternoon of gentle inner focus, connection and deep release. The Breath Center is proud to announce an all new transcendental mini retreat that will cleanse, sooth and provide deep insight for those who are seeking more clarity, ease and wellbeing in their lives. Whether you are new to studies and writings related to the expansion of conscious awareness or you have tenure as a therapist or arts practitioner, the information and applications shared selflessly in this immersion are truly priceless.
- Tickets sold separately through The Breath Center website at a discounted Early Bird rate here: thebreathcenter.com/gatherings/frazier
+35 Classes & Workshops: Yoga (Āsanas), Prānāyama, Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Yoga Philosophy, Sound Bath, Mantra, Ayurveda, Health & Nutrition, Jyotish, Vaastu, Sacred Geometry, Yoga/Zen Dance, Yogic Lifestyle, Men’s Circles, Women’s Circles. 9 Sacred Music Concerts & Kirtans (call and response). Conscious Marketplace offering products and services for a healthy, conscious and spiritual lifestyle. Swimming and hikes in nature.
Onsite accommodation for 250 people (bunk beds in cabins). RV Camp (22 pots). Plenty of off-site accommodation within 15 mins drive.
Please visit the website for more information & tickets :