- This event has passed.
Module I Training – Los Angeles May
May 18, 2019 @ 10:30 am - May 19, 2019 @ 6:30 pm PDT$699
Training Module I Coming to Los Angeles CA!
May 18th & 19th 2019
Hermosa Beach Community Center
710 Pier Avenue Hermosa Beach CA 90254
The Anatomy of Awakening Module I, taught by Michael Brian Baker, is open to those interested and passionate about personal growth such as life coaches, yoga teachers, massage/physical therapists, counselors, entrepreneurs, athletes, medical doctors, alternative health practitioners, artists, business leaders, everyday people who seek to improve their physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual health, those who wish to begin to immerse themselves in the art of pranayama facilitation, and successful “Arts Practitioners” who wish to add this modality to their repertoire.
This is an introduction to the history and highest and best practices of the origin and facilitation of breath work.
- Highest Standards, Safety, Morals, & Ethics of Breathwork
- Facilitation, Documentation, and Internal Reflection around the Process and Teachings of the Origin Energies of Shakti
- Emotional Intelligence and Intimacy through Trust
- Transcending Limitations of Talk Therapy
- Tools to Understand and Breakthrough Creative Blockages
- Vedic History of Pranayama Practices & the Kundalini
- Developing a Personal Practice
- Working with Others 1 on 1
- Optimized Self Care for Empaths
- Grounding & Shielding
- Identifying Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual Dis-ease & Navigating these in the Pranic State
- Intro to Socratic Communication
- Personal Transformation
- Neuroscience & Application of BioHacking Techniques
This is a 2 day event, each day starting at 1030am and ending at 630pm with a lunch break midday.
Training is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. Attendees will leave with a solid foundation for creating a professional practice based on service, humility and responsible daily activity. Graduates will have the hands on experience, knowledge of highest & best practices, and tools to begin sharing breathwork in one on one settings.
Address & Parking details will be sent upon payment confirmation.
Please bring lunch & snacks, water/ water bottle, yoga mat, blanket. eye pillow, one heart and curiousity to learn!
Those who wish to use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate or attending for certification must have Modules I-V, completed & paid for in full, exams completed, and 20 facilitated sessions logged and reviewed. Those wishing to explore training for self reflection and discovery, may join training without need for certification.
Save $895 when you sign up for Modules I-V together before May 13th!
Or, make a deposit to reserve your space: Submit your application here, then go to July Modules I-V to make your deposit. Payment can be applied to the dates of attendance you prefer. Please specify the dates after your purchase to: firstname.lastname@example.org.