Module II focuses on the individual’s journey, working with others, and implementation of intuition & awareness, and serves to further unwind the layers of consciousness for personal liberation and the medicine for facilitating clarity in working with others. Note: Module II is part of the comprehensive training program known as The Anatomy of Awakening. Modules are no longer offered on an individual training schedule.
Module II Topics Include:
- Beginning to Advanced Intuitive Practices
- Tracking Disease Through Lineage
- Communication through Body Languaging
- Root Causes of Mental, Spiritual, Emotional, & Physical Disease
- 10 Methods of Awakening as Taught by Swami Satyananda
- Proper Space Holding for Healing in the Pranic State
- Somatic Awareness
- Jyotish Transits
- Planetary Influence
- Introduction to Human Design
- Advanced 1 on 1 work
- Mysticism, Science & Yogic Theory
- Exploration of the Healthy Embodiment of Personal Power
- The Path of the Healer
- Development of Personal Offering
- Self Exploration for Sharing Heart Based Services Sustainably
- Becoming Coaches of Consciousness
- Introduction into South American Teachings, the Medicine Wheel, & Shamanism
Anatomy of Awakening Training is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. No experience necessary, open to all belief systems. Those who wish to use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate or attending for certification must have Modules I-V attended & paid for in full, exam completed and exam review approved, and 20 facilitated sessions logged and reviewed. Those wishing to explore training for self-reflection and discovery, may join training without need for certification.
Available Training Formats:
The Anatomy of Awakening and Breathwork 101: Fundamentals are currently available pre-recorded, online. Click here to register.
The Anatomy of Awakening Training is offered via livestream once per year. Register for the 2024 Waitlist here.
Current Training Dates: https://thebreathcenter.mykajabi.com/upcomingtraining
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.