- This event has passed.
Complimentary Virtual Breath Sessions
April 6, 2020 @ 11:30 am - April 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm PDTFree
Please RSVP at the bottom of the page for the session of your choice!
Ancient Eastern Pranayama (Breath & Energy Expansion) Methods and South American Shamanism are utilized to kindle the process of awakening of conscious awareness. The combination of gentle, humor-based guidance, sound therapy and refined ritual create the opportunity for opening in the majority of attendees to completely new, fresh mindsets, reframing the way one responds to daily challenges and physical discomfort.
Sessions will include:
- Inspirational and evidence based teachings relevant to well-being during times of global and personal transition
- Detailed instructions and tutorial of one accessible Pranayama practice for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefit
- Guided, active Pranayama meditation practiced laying down
- Supplemental live music and sound healing techniques
- Extended resting period for restoration and integration
Open to individuals of all levels and belief systems, no experience required.
Facilitated by: Michael Brian Baker, founder of The Breath Center
- Liquid diet*
- Avoid all medications*
- Abstain from caffeine and nicotine (including South American medicines)
- Abstain from climax and self-pleasuring
- Increase water intake
- Asana and basic pranayama
- Sattvic or pure brain nourishment by reading positive, uplifting materials
- Screen time limited
(*if possible, unless otherwise advised by your doctor)
- Quiet space where you will be undisturbed
- Eye pillow/scarf
- Essential Oils
Venmo (Only accessible via Mobile App)