- This event has passed.
October: Complimentary Virtual Breath Session
October 20, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm PDT
Ancient Eastern Pranayama (Breath & Energy Expansion) Methods and South American Shamanism are utilized to kindle the process of awakening of conscious awareness. The combination of gentle, humor-based guidance, sound therapy and refined ritual create the opportunity for opening in the majority of attendees to completely new, fresh mindsets, reframing the way one responds to daily challenges and physical discomfort.
Session will include:
- Inspirational and evidence based teachings relevant to well-being during times of global and personal transition
- Detailed instructions and tutorial of one accessible Pranayama practice for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefit
- Guided, active Pranayama meditation practiced laying down
- Supplemental live music and sound healing techniques
- Extended resting period for restoration and integration
Open to individuals of all levels and belief systems, no experience required.
Facilitated by: Michael Brian Baker, founder of The Breath Center
After you fill out the R.S.V.P. form about, we will send you a link to join the zoom video call via email from firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before the event titled “October Session Access Link”.
We will not be recording this gathering – it will only be available during the scheduled time so please make arrangements to join at start time in your respective time zone.
Check your time zone HERE
If you R.S.V.P and are unable to attend, please kindly let us know that you will not be joining us so that others who may be waitlisted can join.