- This event has passed.
Level I: ONLINE
April 1, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - April 12, 2019 @ 7:00 pm PDT$699 – $898
Save 40% when you sign up for Levels I & II Online together. Payment Plans available HERE.
Level I: Online
April 1st, 3rd, 5th, &
April 8th, 10th, 12th
Mon, Wed, Fri
5pm-7pm PST (7pm-9pm CST)
The Breath Center Breathwork Training Series #1, taught by Michael Brian Baker, is open to those interested and passionate about personal growth such as life coaches, yoga teachers, massage/physical therapists, counselors, entrepreneurs, athletes, medical doctors, alternative health practitioners, artists, business leaders, everyday people who seek to improve their physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual health, those who wish to begin to immerse themselves in the art of pranayama facilitation, and successful “Arts Practitioners” who wish to add this modality to their repertoire.
This is an introduction to the history and highest and best practices of the origin and facilitation of breath work.
- Highest Standards, Safety, Morals, & Ethics of Breathwork
- Facilitation, Documentation, and Internal Reflection around the Process and Teachings of the Origin Energies of Shakti
- Emotional Intelligence and Intimacy through Trust
- Transcending Limitations of Talk Therapy
- Tools to Understand and Breakthrough Creative Blockages
- Vedic History of Pranayama Practices & the Kundalini
- Developing a Personal Practice
- Working with Others 1 on 1
- Optimized Self Care for Empaths
- Grounding & Shielding
- Identifying Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual Dis-ease & Navigating these in the Pranic State
- Intro to Socratic Communication
- Personal Transformation
- Neuroscience & Application of BioHacking Techniques
This is a 6 day online training, 2 hours per day. Participants will be required to partner with another training participant to facilitate and log 2 1 on 1 sessions on their own time, 1 per week of training. Training will be facilitated live via the zoom platform during scheduled hours and recordings will be available for 48 hours post original air date. For participants working towards certification, attendance of a live Level I training at an additional fee of $150 will be required. Those who wish to be certified by and use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate must have Level 1-3 completed & paid for in full, tests completed, and 20 facilitated sessions logged and reviewed.
Breathwork Training is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. Attendees will leave with a solid foundation for creating a professional practice based on service, humility and responsible daily activity. Graduates will have the hands on experience, knowledge of highest & best practices, and tools to begin sharing breathwork in one on one settings.
Payment plans are available and flexible to meet your needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-256-4238 for custom plans and more information.