- This event has passed.
Graduate Training Review
January 23, 2019 @ 8:00 am - January 1, 2021 @ 5:00 pm PST$100 – $200
- Module I Review, $100
- Module II Review, $150
- Module III Review $200
These trainings will be regular, full length trainings. Graduates who have already completed these Modules may attend at discounted rates for repeat Modules in person & online.
Please note – the dates for these trainings are on going. Please contact Audri at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the dates & locations you wish to attend if you have not already done so. This price is available for all Graduates of all years to attend online training reviews, and for in person reviews for Graduates of years 2016-2018.
The Breath Center Training Module I, taught by Michael Brian Baker, is open to those interested and passionate about personal growth such as life coaches, yoga teachers, massage/physical therapists, counselors, entrepreneurs, athletes, medical doctors, alternative health practitioners, artists, business leaders, everyday people who seek to improve their physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual health, those who wish to begin to immerse themselves in the art of pranayama facilitation, and successful “Arts Practitioners” who wish to add this modality to their repertoire.
This is an introduction to the history and highest and best practices of the origin and facilitation of breath work.
- Optimized Self Care for Empaths
- Grounding & Shielding
- Highest Standards, Safety, Morals, & Ethics of Breathwork
- Facilitation, Documentation, and Internal Reflection around the Process and Teachings of the Origin Energies of Shakti
- Emotional Intelligence and Intimacy through Trust
- Transcending Limitations of Talk Therapy
- Tools to Understand and Breakthrough Creative Blockages
- South American Teachings Introduction to the Medicine Wheel
- Sound and Frequency Integration
- Sharing Heart Based Services Sustainably
- Vedic History of Pranayama Practices
- Developing a Personal practice
- Working with Others
- Identifying Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual Dis-ease & Navigating these in the Pranic State
- Intro to Body Languaging
- Socratic Communication
- Personal Transformation
- Neuroscience & Application of BioHacking Techniques
This is for beginners and experienced participants, who know we are always beginners. Attendees will leave with a solid foundation for creating a professional practice based on service, humility and responsible daily activity. Graduates will have the hands on experience, knowledge of highest & best practices, and tools to begin sharing breathwork in group & one on one settings.
Module II is for those who are serious about this work, their own journey, orchestration of groups, and implementation of frequency & awareness, and serves to further unwind the layers of consciousness for personal liberation and the medicine for facilitating clarity in working with others.
- Beginning to Advanced Intuitive Practices
- Tracking Disease Through Lineage
- Communication through Body Languaging
- Root Causes of Mental, Spiritual, Emotional, & Physical Disease
- Proper Space Holding for Healing in the Pranic State
- Cause & Effect: Sense Influencers
- Somatic Awareness
- Jyotish Transits
- Origins of Humanity
- Elements of Human Design
- Planetary Influence
- Mysticism, Science & Yogic Theory
- Exploration of the Healthy Embodiment of Personal Power
- The Path of the Healer
- Development of Personal Offering
- Self Work for Sustainability, Peace, & Collective Transformation
- Relations to the Earth Practices
- Life After the “Red Pill”
- Working with Sacred Sound
- Currency of Pranic Awakening
- Becoming Coaches of Consciousness
- Introduction into Shamanism
Only those who complete this course will be approved for Module III.
Breathwork Facilitator Training Level lll is designated for both Level l and Level ll graduates only. It is an advanced training for those practitioners who have been prepared and are equipped to receive the sometimes difficult to assimilate information on the origins of humanity and the contrasting energetics at the root of disease. Active “one on one” work will play a part in this training.
- The topic of all topics
- Religion and its origins
- The military industrial complex
- Introductory and Intermediate Shamanic Practices
- A right way to live
- Alkalinity Vs Acidity
- Depression and Distraction
- Planetary Transits
- Parasitic entities and the interdimensional matrices
- Spiritual bypassing
- The Time of Great Transformation
No refunds of any kind, no exceptions. If you are unable to attend the training paid for, or if the dates & location change, your amount paid is considered valid and redeemable towards any other events, gatherings, & services provided by Michael Brian Baker’s The Breath Center, for up to 1 calendar year after initial payment.
What People have to say about Teacher Training:
“This whole training was a reflection of myself and what I’ve been wanting on my life journey for years.”
“I think if we all experience this, we would not have the problems that we have right now on the planet.”
“The piece that I will hold onto is realizing experientially is that I am much bigger than this body, that I have this whole energy field around me and through me and that gives me a level of confidence that I didn’t have before.”
“I had a total epiphany. I’ve always been a spiritually interested person, but as we went through the breathwork… I went deeper and deeper… Now I have an experience of my higher self that is concrete, its not nebulus, its something I have with me all the time.”
“I could see the transformation on everyone’s face, when you walk out, you’re very clear, you’re more loving, you’re more open.”
“I would say (Teacher Training) is about accelerating your own evolution as a conscious being, and I would say go for it! The whole experience is just so nurturing and life enhancing, and I’m looking forward to doing it again.”