- This event has passed.
April Teacher Training Level 2
April 21 @ 9:30 am - April 22 @ 5:30 pm UTC+0$724 - $799
Level 2 is for those who are serious about this work, their own journey, orchestration of groups, and implementation of frequency & awareness, and serves to further unwind the layers of consciousness for personal liberation and the medicine for facilitating clarity in working with others.
- Beginning to Advanced Intuitive Practices
- Tracking Disease Through Lineage
- Communication through Body Languaging
- Root Causes of Mental, Spiritual, Emotional, & Physical Disease
- Proper Space Holding for Healing in the Pranic State
- Cause & Effect: Sense Influencers
- Somatic Awareness
- Jyotish Transits
- Origins of Humanity
- Elements of Human Design
- Planetary Influence
- Mysticism, Science & Yogic Theory
- Exploration of the Healthy Embodiment of Personal Power
- The Path of the Healer
- Development of Personal Offering
- Self Work for Sustainability, Peace, & Collective Transformation
- Relations to the Earth Practices
- Life After the “Red Pill”
- Working with Sacred Sound
- Currency of Pranic Awakening
- Becoming Coaches of Consciousness
- Introduction into Shamanism
Only those who complete this course will be approved for Series #3.
This is a 2 day event, each day starting at 930am and ending at 530pm with a lunch break midday.
Payment plans are available and flexible to meet your needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-256-4238 for more information.
Those who wish to use The Breath Center as a professional affiliate must have Level 1 & 2 completed.
Level 1 is a mandatory prerequisite to participate in Level 2. To sign up & for more info on Level 1, click here.
No refunds of any kind, no exceptions. If you are unable to attend the training paid for, or if the dates & location change, your amount paid is considered valid and redeemable towards any other events, gatherings, & services provided by Michael Brian Baker’s The Breath Center.
75$ Hummingbird Scholarship for those who are in need of financial assistance to attend training and share their gifts with others. This is 75$ off of of regular tuition when paid in full. To apply for the scholarship, please write to us at email@example.com about you, your work, and how and why this scholarship will help you to be of service to your community. Scholarship cannot be combined with any other offers.